0.079" (2 MM) - SHEET VINYL FLOORING - Element - Dark Neutral Grey - Sphera Element Collection Forbo Sheet Vinyl
Forbo Sphera Element is a contemporary classic with a modern twist.
This premium homogeneous flooring is presented in a clear and comprehensive way that makes it is easy to use and to combine. Perfect for today’s environments for applications in care and cure spaces, public buildings and education facilities.
Why choose Sphera homogeneous vinyl flooring?
• Uniquely embossed surface for optimal performance
• Low emitting and 100% phthalate free
• Produced in a zero waste environment
• Resistance to stains and scratches
• High LRV values and bright, saturated hues
Forbo Sphera is setting new standards in homogeneous flooring. It is produced in Forbo’s brand new manufacturing plant where all the latest insights and technology have been used to create smart and innovative solutions.
The result: a premium homogeneous vinyl floor covering!
Forbo Sphera flooring adds character and style to floors across numerous applications. Whether in demanding, hygienic healthcare environments, in flexible, multi-purpose modern public buildings or in education facilities and oﬃces where durability and colour are key.
Why choose Sphera homogeneous vinyl?
Design & colour
• A new technology delivers bright and saturated hues, resulting in striking colour tones, many with high light reflection values (LRV)
• Sphera offers a balanced colour palette that coordinates well with other Forbo floor coverings like Marmoleum and textile flooring.
Technology & sustainability
• State of the art steel-belt press and thermofix technology provide consistent quality
• Green energy and zero waste technology ensure eﬃcient and sustainable manufacturing
• Sphera can contribute to a healthy indoor environment by phtalate free manufacturing & low emissions
Performance & durability
• A unique embossing process following lacquer application delivers durable performance
• In-line coating and subsequent embossing process provides superior appearance
• The evenly distributed top-layer provides superior all over protection
• The SMART-top surface finish ensures that Sphera has a high resistance to chemicals, scratches and stains
• Sphera achieves the highest abrasion wear rating group T tested to EN660-2
Sphera is Forbo’s new premium, homogeneous vinyl collection. Styled by our European design team and using the latest production technology in an advanced purpose-built manufacturing plant, Sphera comprises three distinct ranges, Element, Energetic and Evolution. Each range oﬀers diﬀerentiated aesthetics to ensure that Sphera adds interest and style to floor designs across a broad range of applications.
The Forbo Sphera collection is setting new standards in homogeneous vinyl due to its design, technology and performance. All the latest insights and technology have been used to create ‘smart’ and innovative solutions resulting in a premium collection.
Contact Us for applied samples on your construction area and more detailed files like 3DS files.
It oﬀers an extensive, extremely well balanced and modern colour palette.
| Phthalates Free |
PVC products which are phthalates free, meaning that they will not affect your quality of life. Phtalates are organic compounds derived from phthalic acid. They are mainly used as plasticizers, a s...
Element - Dark Neutral Grey - Image Gallery
|Collection||Sphera Element Collection Forbo Sheet Vinyl|
|Style, ID||Element - Dark Neutral Grey ,50005|
|Product Categories|| → FLOORING|
→ VINYL FLOORING
→ SHEET VINYL FLOORING
Please note the minimum order for Sphera is 10m² per colourway
There are no reviews yet.